[squid-users] deny Proxy-Connection

From: <future@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:48:27 +0800

Hi, erveybody:

i use squid as transparent proxy with iptables, so my users can access internet without configuring their browser. But I find they can access internet by setting any proxy ip and port 80.
I know it because squid can't distinguish normal http request and proxy request. I don't like so! I add a entry with anonymize_headers deny Proxy-Connection in my squid.conf. But it do nothing, is there somebody can tell me how to do it.

thanks.

Regards,
future
future@yxtc.edu.cn