Re: [squid-users] deny Proxy-Connection

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:24:14 +0200

WHY don't you want your users to be able to configure their proxy
settings? Transparent proxying is a big hack, and some applications does
not like it, requiring proxy settings (or adding rules to your
redirection bypassing the proxy).

If you really don't want your users to be able to use Squid as a proxy
then don't set httpd_accel_with_proxy.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker