Re: [squid-users] always_direct

From: Edward <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 07:33:55 -0400

Ok.

Let me see it I fully understand this param.

Using always_direct will direct the customer straight to that site without
squid proxying his connection. There by, he will be able to logged into a
site running a firewall that is only looking for his address?

Or I will have to let his ip through out router since we doing transparent
proxying?

But I would Like him to be proxy for other browsing.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Edward Millington
(Network Administrator & Senior Technical Support Technician)
Cariaccess Communications Ltd.
Wildey
St. Michael
Barbados