[squid-users] Slightly Off-Topic

From: Duncan <duncan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:55:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone.

Sorry that this is a bit OT, but it's bugging me..
I am now running 2.2.17, after downgrading from the 2.4 series due to some
annoying VM bugs, and rogue swap file usage etc..

When I connect to the Internet (Freeserve), i get a
'CCP: timeout sending Config-Requests' message in my syslog, about 10
seconds after the DNS are displayed.
Does anyone know what this is, how to get rid of it, or if it is bad news?
The net seems to work fine.. it's just bugging me :)

Thanks in advance

Duncan