[squid-users] Cache Manager Question

From: Mike Diggins <diggins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 20:38:35 -0400 (EDT)

The cache manager initial logon screen refuses to let me in until I enter
my external authenticator userid and password (SMB_AUTH). That let's me in
but it displays my password in the URL for everyone to see!

How do I make it so that the Cache Manager doesn't require a password. I
already have the web page protected with a password anyway. I tried the
cachemgr_passwd directive in Squid.conf but it doesn't accept that one at
all! Please help.

-Mike