[squid-users] Red Hat 6.2 transparent proxy wccp

From: M. Best - Network Admin - Jet 2 Net, Inc. <mbest@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:03:00 -0400

Hello,

I guess Solaris 8 for x86 won't work with transparent proxying and wccp,
too bad because I would rather use Solaris over Linux *shrug*.

At any rate, I know have squid 2.4 set up on Red Hat 6.2. From what I
understand I need to patch the kernel or something with ip_gre support?
Can anyone help me out and point me in the right direction here? I need to
get Squid to do transparent proxy with WCCP on a Cisco 7206. Thanks!

--M. Best.