[squid-users] Cache used??

From: Subba Rao <subba9@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 07:22:34 +0000

I have Squid setup for 200MB for cache storage. This configuration has been
running for a few months now. I would like to know the usage stats of Squid.
What I am looking for is mainly with the cache storage space? If I am running
low then I would like to increase the disk space. Is there any way to find
out on a weekly basis the storage and cached URLs? Personally, I don't care for
the cached URLs or visted URLs but I would like to know what type of URLs are
getting cached and which are not. My observation is that most .org and .gov
sites get cached and most .com sites (most visited domains) don't get cached.o

Any help appreciated.

TIA.

--
Subba Rao