[squid-users] HELP - cache_peer

From: Mónica Pinheiro <MPinheiro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:08:00 +0100

Hi, here i am again.

I've putter a sniffer to intercept the packets about the proxy.
For those who are not current to my problem, i've a squid proxy that asks a
Microsoft Proxy (MSP) for pages. MSP required authentication.
The problem:

Client -> SQUID (OK)
SQUID -> MSP (OK)
MSP -> Internet (OK)
MSP -> SQUID (OK)
SQUID -> Client (EMPTY OR PROXY-connetion : close)

The client stays stalled until i hit ESC. Then the following line is added
to access.log

994355401.539 26211 192.168.150.176 TCP_MISS/000 0 GET http://www.ip.pt/ -
FIRST_UP_PARENT/192.168.150.130 -

I'll really be gratefull for some help. I do not know what else to do!
Thanks
Monica M Pinheiro