[squid-users] banning well

From: Peņa, Botp <botp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:02:33 +0800

Hi Team,

We are trying to ban porn sites (ok, I know we cannot ban all but at least
we can prevent some common hardcore sites).

So I created a file with a list of porn words. One word per line.

Eg.
-----------------
cum
dick
whore
.
.
.
------------------

Then I placed a in squid.conf the ff:
acl porn_url url_regex "/proxy/squid/porn"
http_access deny porn_url

This works; but it works "too much". Sites containing the word "document" or
"dickenson" will be included in the ban.

How do I structure the file such that it would search/ban properly? or are
there better suggestions/options?

Thanks in Advance,
-botp