[squid-users] Does Squid Cache Active Content

From: BCMAC <bcmac@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 00:53:18 -0700

Does squid cache active content or not? I want to run Squid at work but
the boss wants Microsoft's ISA server because it can cache active
content or content with a ? mark in it, as per MS. If it (Squid) can I
need some documentation stating it can do this. The problem is that
even if Squid, without caching active content, is faster than ISA in
every other aspect, the boss will go with whatever MS marketing says.
The box I'm building for this function is: Dual PIII 933, 1 maybe 2 GB
RAM, and Hardware RAID 0 across six 9GB drives for the cache.

Thanks,
Brian