[squid-users] Client - server connection

From: Manu <mannextdoor@dont-contact.us>
Date: 14 Jul 2001 05:08:58 -0000

Hi all,

I have a client program from which a user give his username and password. I would like to know how this username and password can be used to authenticate a perticulear user in squid. I'm using 'MySql' to store the user information. What changes do i have to make in the squid.conf and other programs if necessary.

I know that adding 'proxy_auth' in the acl will help u login from the browser, but can it be used to login from a client program.

Could anyone help me with this. It important.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.monsterindia.com - The Best Jobs. For the Best Minds.