Re: [squid-users] Spawning external processes with Squid on FreeBSD

From: Colin Campbell <sgcccdc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:15:33 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

Stupid question I should have asked first. Is there any useful information
in any of the logs?

If not do you have access to any process tracing software like strace,
ktrace or truss?

Do you have any environment variables set that allows smb_auth to find all
the dynamic libraries when run from the command line but may not be there
when run from squid? What does ldd show?

Colin