[squid-users] Slow Site

From: Tony Melia <Tony.Melia@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:43:07 +1000

resending.....can anybody give a suggestion??

I am using squid 2.4-prestable for a few months without a problem. I have
this one website that users access which is extremely slow, i.e a few mins
per object. If I bypass the squid cache and use MS proxy or winsock proxy
to go direct, it is fast.

The web site is a password protected site. I had temporarily set debugging
to level 9 and accessed only this site, the cache, access and store logs are
available if anybody would like to assist me with interpreting this (195K in
tgz format).

Regards,
Tony