Re: [squid-users] not using parents anymore!

From: Jai Lamerton <jlamerto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:06:07 +1000 (EST)

Yer... I think I put my stupid head on this morning, but I have tried with
the settings you mentioned. I also went back to squid-2.3STABLE5 and am
getting the same problems. However I have a currently running version of
2.3.STABLE4 with configs:

        always_direct allow scu_domain
        prefer_direct off
        *but not*
        never_direct allow all

This is working using the parent's. I might go back to that version and
see If I can get it going on the new system... One thought just occured
to me is, the working version was compiled with gcc and the new one's have
been compiled using OSF1(tru64 4.0g) native cc. I think I'll look down
that path as well.

thanks for your suggestions!

Jai Lamerton