Re: [squid-users] Transparent FTP proxy?

From: Edward <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:09:58 -0400

Frox is pretty good.

I am having some problems using it with NAT enable firewalls and routers.
(communicating with James (developer) on the problem)

What do you really want to know.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Edward Millington
(Network Administrator & Senior Technical Support Technician)
Cariaccess Communications Ltd.
Wildey
St. Michael
Barbados