[squid-users] Squid Parent: child process exited due to signal 8

From: Brock Henry <bhenry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:00:51 +1000

Hello,

I have just installed the latest stable release, on a Redhat 6.0, kernel
2.2.5-22, it has an older version of squid on there before.

Now I have compiled it with --enable-delay-pools, and when I run it I get
the error in the subject. I checked the archives, and saw someone else was
having it recently, I tried the change in neighbors.c suggested by
Squid@visolve.com, but it still gave me the error.

I don't know how to run it through a debugger, if someone can supply
instructions on how to do this I can do that.

Thanks

Brock Henry

** Brock Henry - brockh@ozemail.com.au (H) - bhenry@shorelink.nsw.gov.au (W) **
** Adventure? Excitement? A Jedi craves not these things.**