[squid-users] reply_body_max_size - making exceptions for specific users

From: Mads Rasmussen <mads@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:43:24 -0300

Hi there,

I am implementing our companys security policy, among other things one of the
descisions was to restict ftp to only 8 Mb.

# restrict use of ftp to download max 8 Mb
reply_body_max_size 8 MB

2 weeks later it turns up that some users will need to download unrestricted.
So the questions pops up from the management, can't you just make a list of
users that are allowed to download unrestriced and configure the proxy with
that.

Well can I? the setting seems to be global.

Regards,

Mads