[squid-users] Ответ: [squid-users] maxconn don'twork

From: Бангард Александр <baf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:05:49 +0800

От: Robert Collins <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au>
Кому: baf@unix2.asu.tusur.ru <baf@unix2.asu.tusur.ru>
Копия: squid-users@squid-cache.org <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Дата: 26 июля 2001 г. 5:35
Тема: Re: [squid-users] maxconn don'twork

>On 25 Jul 2001 16:41:38 +0800, Бангард Александр wrote:
>>
>> От: Robert Collins <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au>
>> Кому: baf@unix2.asu.tusur.ru <baf@unix2.asu.tusur.ru>
>> Копия: squid=users@squid-cache.org <squid=users@squid-cache.org>
>> Дата: 25 июля 2001 г. 16:33
>> Тема: Re: : [squid-users] maxconn don'twork
>>

>> >Please keep replies ccd to the list.

>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> >
>> >Where is the http_access line that uses the acl with your ip address?
>> >
>> >Rob
>If baf is the acl with your ip, then that http_access line means
>"deny users with more than 4 connections and ip matching baf"
>
>because your first request has less than 4 connections, the http_access
>line will not match, so the other acl is not tested.
Thanks, i undestand how work rule maxconn. In squid FAQ it wuld be more
correct write:
acl losers src 1.2.3.0/24
acl 5CONN maxconn 5
http_access deny 5CONN losers
http_access allow losers
When a client whose source IP address is in the 1.2.3.0/24 subnet tries to
establish less than 5 connections, will be work rule "http_access allow
losers", if client try to open 6 or more connections, then will be work
"http_access deny 5CONN losers". Is it right?
I write my squid.conf as i described above, all work fine.