[squid-users] Problem while ftp downloading of files with extension .??_

From: rajesh metkar <rajeshrm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:21:35 +0530

Hi all,

Can any one help me with following problem?

Squid is considering dos compressed files like .tx_ (for .txt) or .ex_ (for
.exe file) as text/plain files and when downloading, downloading it in ASCII
mode, since these are binary files(downloaded with ascii mode) data is gets
corrupted and I am not able to uncompress it.

Is there any way by which I can tell squid that it should consider files
with extension .??_ as binary/compressed files.

Rajesh Metkar