Re: [squid-users] Dedicated file with blocked sites

From: Duncan <duncan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 06:24:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hi.

Try something like:
acl blocked url_regex "/etc/squid/blocked.txt"
http_access deny blocked

In that directory, or wherever you chose, create a 'blocked.txt' file
with all the sites you wish to be blocked, like your list below.
I happen to have ad.doubleclick.net in there.. Guess after reading a
previous article I could deny all input from the site using iptables,
cheers!

Regards
Duncan.