[squid-users] Secure Hash Algorithm with LDAP Connection to Squid

From: Paul C Horn <Paul.Horn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 14:11:41 -0400

I sent a message to the list earlier about connecting Squid to an LDAP. I
finally got this to work, however, the passwords on the LDAP are in SHA
encryption format. I know that this does not directly pertain to Squid,
however if someone else has done this in the past, I would appreciate some
advice on how to do it. I found programs to get the password and decrypt
it, however, the password fetch program is in C and the decryption program
is in Perl. Trying to follow the rule "Keep it simple stupid", I'm trying
to find out if there is something written in C that I could use. Any help
is greatly appreciated.

-Paul

Paul Horn
Paul.Horn@raytheon.com