Re: [squid-users] streaming clients and memory usage

From: Brian <hiryuu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:04:17 -0400

With 8MB cache_mem and 5MB maximum_object_size_in_memory, any two large,
uncached items will go over the cache_mem level. Since you probably have
memory_pools on, squid will hang on to that extra memory in case it needs
it later (and it probably will in this config).

What effect does lowering maximum_object_size_in_memory to, say, 64k have?

        -- Brian