Re: [squid-users] NEWBIE QUESTION

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:10:04 -0500

Hi Mike,

I've written a few things on the subject.

http://www.swelltech.com/support/sizecache/t1.html

Covers WCCP in the transparency chapter.

My patches page has an easy to use patch to add the ip_wccp module to a
Linux kernel compile (only for 2.2.18 for now--but I've got a 2.4.6
version that I'll post sometime soon, once I know it works):

http://www.swelltech.com/pengies/joe/patches

And some more Squid related docs are here on my homepage:

http://www.swelltech.com/pengies/joe

And here on the Swell Technology documentation page:

http://www.swelltech.com/support/documentation.html

The Webmin guide there has a huge chapter on Squid configuration.

Good luck!

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances