Re: [squid-users] [OT] Where are the gurus?

From: Lance Peterson <dlancep@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 21:15:26 -0500

Ditto! And I could really use their help too. You've probably heard
the tales of the elusive Squid Guru which only appears on a full moon
and has been spotted by Boy Scouts while out Snipe hunting...if you can
capture it, it will grant you three answers to squid questions. That's
what I heard anyway...kinda spooky.

Lance Peterson

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com