[squid-users] getting partial content (206) all the time

From: Ori Zimmels <ori@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 01:02:40 -0700

I am proxying the perl LWP::Parallel::RobotUA through squid.
but some how I get the "PARTIAL CONTENT" (206) reply all the time.

when I don't use squid - everything is ok.
any ideas?

I tried to play with some of the max_size parameter although their default
is actually supposed to give no boundary on the reply size.

I could probably use any idea on how to debug this problem better.
where in the log can I look to see why I am getting the 206 back.

thanks

Ori Zimmels