Re: [squid-users] [OT] Where are the gurus?

From: M. Yu <myu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:30:40 +0800

> I've been posting here lately and so far I've only gotten 2-3 responses
but

What're you complaining about? At least you got 2-3 responses. I often get
less than that. What do you expect for something you're not even paying
for?

> not quite helpful I might add. Where are all the Squid gurus? Is there a

They're probably so busy with their day job they can't take time out to do
your job for you. Don't you have eyes that can read, hands that can click
on links and/or a brain that could digest the information? You obviously
have no manners or appreciation for at least being responded to by people
who have no obligation whatsoever to do so.

If people haven't responded to your posts, it may be because anyone of the
following:

- they're busy (they probably have something called a life which you may not
have)
- your question has been and/or can be answered if only you read/search the
mailing list archives, the docs, and the FAQs
- your previous posts are as rude and as demanding as this recent one

A little tip: being rude won't increase the number of helpful reponses you
get.

M. Yu