RE: [squid-users] [OT] Where are the gurus?

From: Andy Stranks <andy.stranks@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:01:44 +0100

If you want guaranteed support get the cheque book out, otherwise try your
luck asking an intelligent question after searching the FAQ and the online
mail archive like the rest of us.

It's worked for me as I now have no issues with Squid thanks to assistance
from peeps on this list. You must remember that you didn't pay for Squid and
that this is not a paid service. I've got a corporate network to run and I
guess most others on the list are in the same boat.

Tip, the answer will be in the mail list.