RE: [squid-users] A Logging question

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 09:11:11 -0600 (MDT)

On Sun, 12 Aug 2001, [iso-8859-1] "Peņa, Botp" wrote:

> If we contribute something (non-code like money, pizza, etc) to
> our beloved squid developers, where would we send it? Do you issue
> receipts? (my boss do not need it, but accounting does ;-)

There is no squid-dev organization that can accept money or pizza. If
you need feature X implemented, find developers that are willing to
implement X and talk to them about payment options.

If you would like to contribute money to the project as a whole, we
can probably create a non-profit fund to be used for future projects.
The latter incurs some overhead so the donation would have to be more
than a few thousands bucks to make sense.

Finally, you can always send pizza or money to Free Software
Foundation, I guess. Squid will not benefit directly, but I am sure
your money will not be wasted.

Just my opinion. Other developers may have better ideas.

Alex.