[squid-users] Can squid cache dynamic pages?

From: <yepenga@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:03:33 +0800

Hi,
  I want to cache dynamic pages in the squid proxy server, so the clients
in my LAN can access dynamic pages like asp and jsp repeatedly. But I don't
know how get it even though I read lots of related info in mailing lists. I
have configured the 'no_cache' in squid.conf file, but it didn't work.
Also, my friend told me that squid can not cache dynamic pages. Is it ture?
  Who can tell me how to solove it?

Thanks a lot!
benny