Re: [squid-users] [OT] Where are the gurus?

From: Joel Jaeggli <joelja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:32:29 -0700 (PDT)

ietf in london ate up a chuck of time...

joelja

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Martin A. Brooks wrote:

> At 09:46 11/08/01 +0800, you wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I've been posting here lately and so far I've only gotten 2-3 responses but
> >not quite helpful I might add. Where are all the Squid gurus? Is there
> >special list somewhere where they're actively participating?
>
> This Squid guru-wannabe is buying a house, holding down 1.5 full time jobs,
> is scarily close to being a father, is learning French in time for a
> marriage and trying to average more than 4 hours sleep per night.
>

> Martin A. Brooks
> You're just jealous because the little voices are talking to /me/

Joel Jaeggli				       joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu
Academic User Services			     consult@gladstone.uoregon.edu
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.