Re: [squid-users] Callback Implementaion in Squid

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: 15 Aug 2001 23:27:42 +1000

On 15 Aug 2001 10:38:27 +0100, Ronald wrote:
> Thanks Rob,
>
> That's good. I want to know whether callback is only for comm or disk I/O
> also.

yes.

> Another one is If Squid uses Non Blocking then if we implement event
> I/O (Project Specified in cvs site ), how much performance we can expect ?

Unless you are developing squid, I suggest against playing with the
various branch's on sourceforge - they aren't in squid-HEAD for
(usually) good reasons. (Ie they aren't complete, aren't maintained, or
aren't production ready). If you are developing squid, then I suggest
you subscribe to the squid-dev mailing list.

Rob