Re: [squid-users] Callback Implementaion in Squid

From: Ronald <sukker_ronald@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:38:27 +0100

Thanks Rob,

That's good. I want to know whether callback is only for comm or disk I/O
also. Another one is If Squid uses Non Blocking then if we implement event
I/O (Project Specified in cvs site ), how much performance we can expect ?

Thanks for any inpur here.
Ronald

> On 14 Aug 2001 12:17:30 +0100, Ronald wrote:
> > Hello there,
> >
> > I have read about callback implementation. Still I am not clear with
this. Can anybody explain to me in the simple way