Re: [squid-users] trace method in Squid

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:52:40 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Ronald wrote:

> Again i am asking Can anybody explain me?

How about reading RFC 2616 which governs HTTP operation and defines
standard methods? You do not even have to read the whole document as
you can search for the TRACE section.

50% of the questions on this lists have easy-to-find answers on the
Web. I wonder why people prefer to spend 5 minutes writing an e-mail
to 5 minutes of typing in a few queries into a search engine? I cannot
imagine that the majority of subscribers do not have Web access!

Alex.