Re: [squid-users] trace method in Squid

From: Ronald <sukker_ronald@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:16:34 +0100

Thanks Alex,

I fully agree with your comments. The problem is whenever i am struggling to
get answer myself, i spontaneously write mail to squid-users. Nothing came
to my mind about search engines. Now i put rfc 2616 in google, and i got the
answer as a first result. Thanks again. I will try to follow this hereafter.

Regards,
Ronald