Re: [squid-users] http 1.1 thru proxies

From: Glen <glen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:27:08 +0930

> What does "fail" mean. Some description might help here :}.

Error messeage stating:
Transfer Aborted
Transfer was aborted for unknown reason. Retrying the request may work.

Thats it..the netscape proxy throws that up, and thats all she wrote.

> That doesn't help :-[. However, kinkie has put together a http-specific
> port forwarder that shows request & reply headers only, between two
> machines. It's used like a mini proxy - ie point your squid at it, and
> it at the netscape proxy. (it's available on the squid.sourceforge.net
> website.

I went to get this...as Im not overly familiar with tcpdump and have always
had difficulties getting what i want out of it...buts thats just me..

Anyway.. the like to TNT on sourceforge doesnt work - server error saying it
cant find resource sw/tnt

Ill plug away with tcpdump then I think..

Glen