RE: [squid-users] force cache of cgi params...

From: <sean.upton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:30:02 -0700

It is likely caching these if you have them configured correctly and you are
using GET requests. Squid won't cache POST reqs and by default, and doesn't
log the query string to "protect" the privacy of the user, which is not too
useful in lots of situations, you will want to turn on logging of the query
string...

Do this in squid.conf:
strip_query_terms off

Sean