[squid-users] A new question to cache asp pages.

From: <yepenga@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:45:58 +0800

Learned from mailing lists, I knew the problem of cache asp pages is
cache-control http field. They will be cached if add
<%response.cachecontrol=public%> into asp scripts. But there are so many
asp scripts in the web site! At last, I found in the property dialog of
iis server, there is a http header tab. I added "cache-control:public" into
custom http header textbox. Then, ervery asp page responsed to client
requests had two cache-control header! One was my added(public), the other
was original(private). And it seemed the private one was effective.

I want to know is there simple method to cache asp pages? Should I modify
all asp pages one by one?
Thanks in advance.

benny