Re: [squid-users] calling Henrick , Joe ,Adrian ...SOS pls help out

From: khiz code <khizcode@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 02:14:39 -0700 (PDT)

dear joe
thanks a ton for replying
i shall put the machine on load later this evening
Btw i wud like to tell u that even 5 minutes after
starting squid and with no load at all i get the foll
memory allocation o/p
Memory usage for squid via mallinfo():
        Total space in arena: 11022 KB
        Ordinary blocks: 10896 KB 73 blks
        Small blocks: 0 KB 0 blks
        Holding blocks: 2952 KB 2 blks
        Free Small blocks: 0 KB
        Free Ordinary blocks: 125 KB
        Total in use: 13848 KB 126%
        Total free: 125 KB 1%
Memory accounted for:
        Total accounted: 729 KB

is this okay !!!!!
my cache_mem line is 128 MB
cache_dir is 6000 30 256
also
File descriptor usage for squid:
        Maximum number of file descriptors: 16384
        Largest file desc currently in use: 48
        Number of file desc currently in use: 24
        Files queued for open: 0
        Available number of file descriptors: 16360
        Reserved number of file descriptors: 100
        Store Disk files open: 0
Internal Data Structures:
          3007 StoreEntries
            25 StoreEntries with MemObjects
            24 Hot Object Cache Items
          3004 Filemap bits set
          3004 on-disk objects
i shall mail the under load stats soon enuf