[squid-users] How to delete an object from the cache?

From: Martin Mielke <Martin.Mielke@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:01:18 +0200

Dear all,

although it has been asked here many times and I have browsed through the
archives, I cannot find the answer therefore my posting.

I need to expunge selected objects from the cache. How can I do it??

Thanks in advance!

Martin

--
 Martin Mielke		martin@people-com.com	http://www.ydilo.com/
 People Communications	Tel: +34 91 3447028	Pš de la Castellana 216-2pl