[squid-users] installation requirment ?

Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:21:01 +0530

Hi,

I have P 440 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM. I want to install squid cache on this machine. Is it sufficient for 40 users network.
Can any one tell me the minimum or sufficient requirment of machine for this setup.

Next problem is that I have one 40 GB HDD and two 20 GB HDD. rpm's of all are same. can performance gain be increased by using two 20 GB HDD's. If yes then how the directory structure should be. should I make a whole single partition or one for each.

I am waiting for reply

Thanks

Regards,
Bhupesh