Re: [squid-users] Squid using a lot of my bandwidth

From: Brian <hiryuu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:47:44 -0400

There is no largest_object_size. Perhaps you mean maximum_object_size?

That only changes what squid will *save*. To limit what it will retrieve,
use reply_body_max_size.

If your users often download large objects, consider setting
maximum_object_size to something larger, such as 16MB.

Also use the cache manager to find out what is being requested that ties
up all of the bandwidth.

        -- Brian