[squid-users] Two Questions

From: Kareem Mahgoub <kashraf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:17:11 +0300

Hello List,
I have two question, which i searched for in the FAQ and in the Mailing-list Archive and didn't find an answer for.
If the answer exists, kindly provide me with the link and i would really appreciate it. Now for the questions:
1- How could I make squid accept URLs in UTF-8 formate and prevent refusing it.
2- For the Delay-pools, is it possible to find which IP is using certain delay pools entry which is found in cache manager?
Best Regards,
Kareem Mahgoub