Re: [squid-users] Compression

From: Mike Kiernan <mkiernan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:58:41 +0200

> Checkout the te-modules branch on sourceforge. YMMV. I'm really not sure
> how I left the source... I'm pretty sure it builds and works but no
> guarantees.

Sorry if this is a bit of a lame question (I've never used cvs) but; which
source tree
should I apply the te-patch to :~?

> For clarity - DO NOT THINK OF USING THIS IN PRODUCTION

> I'm happy to discuss what you can do with it, but it's really not ready
> for use until the squid internals shuffle around - and then it will
> still need work to bring it up to production quality.

understood - thanks for the info. would you mind writing a few lines on
the methodology you've used/are planning to use for this functionality, and
what needs to be done to bring it up to speed?

thanks,

Mike

--
Onet.pl S.A.