Re: [squid-users] Compression

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: 23 Aug 2001 17:42:57 +1000

On 23 Aug 2001 09:22:49 +0200, Mike Kiernan wrote:
> Thanks for the info - sorry I missed this.
>
> Where do I look for this? I downloaded what looks like
> the latest squid head for 2.5 - is it in there -
> can't see anything obvious in the source or the changelog ...?

It's not in squid-head - us developers are encouraged not to break HEAD.
And this would break head :}.

Checkout the te-modules branch on sourceforge. YMMV. I'm really not sure
how I left the source... I'm pretty sure it builds and works but no
guarantees.

For clarity - DO NOT THINK OF USING THIS IN PRODUCTION

I'm happy to discuss what you can do with it, but it's really not ready
for use until the squid internals shuffle around - and then it will
still need work to bring it up to production quality.

Rob