[squid-users] log_FQDN: PROBLEM SOLVED!

From: suzana <suzana@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:23:58 +0800

thanks Adrian!!
I've downloaded squid version 2.5 to replace squid-2.4.STABLE1...turned
on log_fqdn there and then specified the /etc/hosts file...and when I
checked access.log, I found out that indeed, this time, squid FINALLY
log FQDNs!!!! I *think* this is because this time squid is using
/etc/hosts file instead of dns (maybe) and this solves the problem!
Finally I can sleep at night :) Thanks to adrian and all you nice people
in this mailing lists who helped me through this problem..and thanks to
the squid team who upgraded squid and made this possible..I love you
guys :)