Re: [squid-users] Re: THANKS ALL .. GREAT IMPROVEMENT

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:50:38 -0500

I was simply asking because I thought maybe I had run into the same
problem you had. But since you're using 2.2.19, and I'm only seeing
this problem on 2.4.5 and 2.4.8 (maybe other 2.4 kernels also, but I
haven't tested).

I'm afraid I don't have any more to offer on what your problem might be.
  I would suspect hardware/kernel interaction problems. More RAM
certainly won't hurt.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances