Re: [squid-users] my OS claims the cache disk is filling up

From: Mike Diggins <diggins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:36:16 -0400 (EDT)

I don't have an answer for you but I had the same problem on a Solaris 2.7
machine running the Netscape Proxy server. The disk filled to 77% and then
the OS kept complaining that there was no space left! There were free
inodes so I was assuming it was a fragmentation problem (the cache was
fairly old). I didn't pursue it since I was switching to squid anyway.

If you don't get an answer here you might want to try the Solaris
News group comp.unix.solaris.

-Mike