[squid-users] Selective peering

From: <francisv@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:25:38 +0800

Hi,

We currently have peers pointing to our 2 squid proxies as siblings. We have
Akamai servers which we want them to access via our servers directly, should
the modification be done on our side or theirs?

If our servers don't cache Akamai objects, the ICP request would fail (no
object) and since the relationship is "sibling", our server will not fetch
the object for them. What should be done?

---
 francis vidal [bitstop network services]
 streaming media + web services
 v(02)330-2871,(02)330-2872