Re: [squid-users] POP3 and SMTP

From: Paulo J. Matos aka PDestroy <pocm@dont-contact.us>
Date: 14 Sep 2001 19:10:25 +0100

Hi,

hummm, maybe I'm not making myself clear...
That would make me a POP3 and SMTP server but that's not what I wish!
I want to let other PCs in my LAN retrieve their emails, news and
whatever using outlook for example, whatever they use from their
personal mail and news servers.

How can I do that?

Best regards,
Paulo