[squid-users] strange behaviour .. pls help

From: khiz code <khizcode@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 06:28:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all
me once again
i have deployed squid on 4 differnt but absolutely identical servers
with kernel 2.2.19 compiled in exactly the same way

when i do a modprobe on 3 of the machines ir shows me
Module Size Used by
ip_wccp 696 0 (unused)

howver the same on the other fourth machine i get
ip_wccp 736 0 (unused)

there is a difference in the size !!!
this 4 th machine is not showing up as a cach engine in the router
doing a tcpdump on this shows me that this machien is responding with
"protocol unreachable error " to the router ???
i dunno if this is due to the difference is size.. howver the size of
the ip_wccp.o file is the same

2> one of the caches is a bit slow to respond .. the browser seems to
sort of hang
howver pressing the STOP button shows me a half completed page ....
something amiss here ??
pls do get back
rgds
khizcode